db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Torque: a sad tale
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:10:09 GMT
Hi all,

After getting torque and maven to work quite nicely up until a week ago,
  it suddenly stopped working for no reason I could figure out.

I figured let me try maven v1.0b9. To date I have run into error apon
error, and a week later my build is completely broken, my project is
late, and I have run out of things to try in order to fix this problem.

Right now torque refuses to generate any sql for the project (no error
reported, just no sql is generated). It took ages, but finally I managed
to figure out all the dependancies for torque and maven, so the
generated code actually builds. I cannot run it, as I cannot get it to
generate a database.

My question is this: which version of maven and torque actually works
together?

What dependancy versions should I be using? The dependancy list in the
docs lists a significant number of SNAPSHOT versions, so using that list
is doomed to fail.

Can anyone offer any advice on getting out of this mess?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street