db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Torque's dependancies - where can I find them?
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:09:25 GMT
Hi all,

I have managed to convince torque to generate my om classes for me, but
these classes refuse to compile, as a number of dependancies have not
been met.

I have been trawling the torque documentation and cannot find a list of
these dependancies that I need to get my torque generated code to
compile. The only advice so far is "check out torque from CVS" - a
really awful solution.

Does anyone have a list of the dependancies I must add to my maven
project.xml so that torque generated classes will compile?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street