db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Finn <mf...@bitcount.com>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS154 - Postgres time, boolean, limit/offset issues
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:08:20 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS154>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    TRQS154
Reported by: Matt Finn
             mfinn - (mfinn@bitcount.com)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: Redhat
7.3.2. and verified the changes should be equally compatible.

- TIME should be enclosed in single quotes
- boolean should return TRUE and FALSE instead of 0 and 1
- updated CriteriaTest for boolean patch above
(Seems they dropped the ability to use a comma in 7.3, but they have always allowed OFFSET)