db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Fernando Cesar" <fsi...@synchro.com.br>
Subject Torque generated classes do not compile
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:48:00 GMT
Hi all,

When I try to compile the classes generated by my database-schema (I use
an Oracle database), I get a big error mesage !!!

The problem is that when a table column belongs to the primary key AND to
the foreign key also (both at the same time), the class "Base<Table>.java"
generates two methods with the same name and without any parameter. The
only difference between the two methods is the return type: one returns
String while the other returns KeyBase.

This generates an exception "TorqueException: Method xxxx<> is already
defined in yyy.class"

This is sad but this is true.... the Torque's generated code do NOT
compile.

Can somebody, help me???

Regards,
Fernando.