db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Quinton McCombs" <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject RE: How does Torque framework adjust to evolving DB schema?
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:54:37 GMT
You will have to keep the xml file in sync with the database schema.
When it changes, just regenerate your OM objects again.  As long as you
do not make modifications to any of the Base* or map.* objects, you will
be fine.  The only thing that torque will not do is delete OM objects
when you remove the table definitions.  That part you will have to do
manually.

Quinton McCombs
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
mailto:qmccombs@NequalsOne.com