db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From akmal sarhan ...@byteaction.de>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS148 - syntax in build-torque.xml that is not upported by ant
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:48:03 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS148>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    TRQS148
Reported by: akmal sarhan
             akmal88 - (as@byteaction.de)

Details:

target:

it seems that ant (I am using ant 1.5.2) does not support the following syntax:

"torque.schema.init-sql.includes" for property settings ( notice the minus sign )and the fact
that this property is used in the build-torque.xml and in the maven plugin for torque, makes
me wonder if this is a known limitation that is known or if it is a bug