db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Emminger <e...@ericemminger.com>
Subject Re: Precision, scale, and index tablespaces.
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:05:53 GMT
Hi Chris!

> we've been using Torque for a while to generate SQL based on our OJB
> repository.  We've had to tweak a few things to get them to work though,
> and we thought we should contribute them back.

These sound like great updates.

Would you like to comment on using OJB with Torque? I'd be very
interested in your perspective. I've been using Torque for a while, and
OJB appears to have some interesting advantages, so I'm wondering about
switching. Or, using both together may be even better. What do you think?

> Attached is a patch that addresses all these issues.  Here's a short list
> of the affected files:

> If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.  We're eager to get
> the changes into Torque so that we don't have to maintain a separate local
> version.

Could you add this into Scarab? I believe that will make it easier for a
developer to review and commit the changes.

Eric