db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Quinton McCombs" <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject RE: FW: Torque plugin to be included as part of Maven?
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:33:37 GMT
Not really.  All of the logic behind the plugin will remain in the
torque-gen.jar file.  The plugin itself should not change very often.

I think that there is a benefit to the users of having it included with
Maven.  This will prevent users from having for get a source
distribution and build the plugin themselves.

Another method would be to provide a binary distribution of the plugin.