db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Quinton McCombs" <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: failure notice]
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:08:52 GMT
Perhaps it would be possible to change the failure message or an
autoresponder.  Surely, we can do something "Sorry, no mailbox here by
that name".  Ideally, it should forward the message AND send a warning
back to the poster but that might be asking for a bit much.....

This type of solution (error but giving new address OR forward with
wanring sent back to poster) should ideally be left in place for a
farily long period of time....  Month or more???