db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: [stephen@beachead.com: Re: Torque plugin for maven]
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:34:54 GMT
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the attempted answer, but if you read the text from me that you
quoted in your reply you will see that I have in fact set torque.jar and
that in any case there is a hard coded value in the build-torque.xml that is
part of the plugin (the existence of this makes it hard to support multiple
versions of torque - I think it should go).

So with these settings the plugin is still somehow looking for
torque-3.0.jar.

Cheers,

Scott
--