db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject cvs access, maintenance of torque 3.0
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:26:01 GMT
1. It seems I have not been granted access to the new db-torque module (I
get a "Permission denied" when I attempt a checkout).  I can chase this with
pmc@db.apache.org, but as it has just been established I thought I would
check in on the list just in case there are still things to do in order to
complete the migration.

2. What is the plan for maintaining torque 3.0 now that all of the cvs tags
have been blown away?  Would it be correct to assume that this should be
maintained out of jakarta-turbine-torque (assuming it is still available)?

Lastly, the db.apache.org site is looking pretty good - my thanks to those
that contributed their time and effort.

Cheers,

Scott
--