db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: FW: Torque plugin to be included as part of Maven?
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:37:06 GMT
I believe it was part of maven and one point and was moved to torque so
that torque committers could keep it up to date.  Can't confirm this as
the plugins-build CVS area was recreated.

I'd prefer to see more time being spent on creating plugin-pointers (eg.
maven plugin:install maven-torque-plugin goes and gets it) - which I
think will become feasible when all POMs are the repository.