db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Converting build-torque.xml to jelly script
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:57:39 GMT
I've already done it :-P

However, to make things 100% maven friendly (to get rid of the
contextProperties setting and loading properties from file), we need to
pass the variables from JellyContext to VelocityContext. I figured out
that I can get those from JellyContext.getVariables() (returns Map), but
now I need a way to populate these into the ExtendedProperties that the
Ant tasks build.

I'll send some patches soon ;-)

Rgds,
Neeme