db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Haberman <step...@beachead.com>
Subject [stephen@beachead.com: Re: Torque plugin for maven]
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 19:54:09 GMT
Sorry for the delay, Scott, but here's a reply to your Torque
plugin issues.

- Stephen

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Haberman <stephen@beachead.com> -----

From: Stephen Haberman <stephen@beachead.com>
Subject: Re: Torque plugin for maven
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:34:18 -0600
To: Turbine Torque Developers List <turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 04:26:03PM +1100, Scott Eade wrote:
> My latest problem is that having installed the torque plugin for
> torque-3.0.1-dev (i.e. Built from the TORQUE_3_0_BRANCH) the
> plugin for some reason is attempting to load the velocity
> templates form torque-3.0.jar.  I have torque.jar set to
> torque-3.0.1-dev.jar, and in any case the build-torque.xml
> installed as part of the plugin defines torque to this same value.

There should be a torque.jar setting you can set; e.g.

torque.jar = torque-3.0.1-dev.jar

This is used in the build-torque.xml file where the classpath is
setup, so setting torque.jar in project.properties should do the
trick of percolating it through to the build-torque.xml.

Off the top of my head...let me know if it works.

- Stephen

----- End forwarded message -----

View raw message