db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Vinod_Thapliyal" <Vinod_Thapli...@infosys.com>
Subject build successful but no table in the data base.
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 05:56:12 GMT
Hi,

I configured my torque.properties and build.properties to connect to my oracle database. I
created one more Schema file in the schema directory and named it as tea-schema.xml. Now,
since torque generates the om model for the files in schema directory ending with "X-schema.xml".
The peer classes for my table are generated and my build for  the jetspeed is successful.
My jetspeed is up and running but when I try to access my Tea table from database using the
Database browser nothing happens. I looked into the databse there is no table????????????????????

Where have I gone wrong????????

I hope there will be a reply to this query.................

Raghu