db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter S. Hamlen" <pham...@mail.com>
Subject Re: separate torque generator
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:43:22 GMT
As an observer only, I think this is a great idea.  I've been
experimenting with building "add-ins" to the Torque generation
facility.  (For example, we use Torque with Struts and so I'm working on
making Torque generate "form objects" for each table (so that we
separate out the web layer from the business object layer.)) It would be
easier to organize if the generator were in a separate directory.

-Peter