db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter S. Hamlen" <pham...@mail.com>
Subject RE: build successful but no table in the data base.
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:15:08 GMT
This discussion is more appropriate for the torque-users mailing list,
rather than the torque-dev list.

I have replied to your message in that list.

-Peter

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 07:54, Vinod_Thapliyal wrote:

> Even I ran the Sql scripts for the Jetspeed tables and populated the tables manually.
But, then I again created one new schema file for one more table. The build was successful
and all the OM classes (for the new table) were there. But, the table was not created. So,
does it mean that every time I want to create a table I need to manually create and populate
the tables and use the build only to generate OM classes?

> If this is the case then there is no need the sql files generated by torque during the
build process.

> Is it that I only need to copy the OM classes generated to my already existing OM classes
(including the map builder class for my table).