db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Greene" <agre...@romulin.com>
Subject I am disappointed with the problems with Torque
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:28:08 GMT
I have spent the last day and a half trying to get Torque 3.0 Release to
work with existing code and it is throwing so many different kinds of errors
that I cannot even figure out what part of it is causing the error!!  He is
what I have had the pleasure of discovering so far:

-- Connection come up null. (but only every so often, never consistently)
-- Objects won't save (but no error is ever given)
-- ID Generator is 'null' (but I am using native generators on MSSQL)
-- Sort Order is broken

Having said all that, it may be a configuration error, so I've attached the
properties file.  I don't think it is the schema as that hasn't changed (and
it work fine under Torque-3.0-b2, in fact Torque-3.0-b2 is the only version
of Torque 3.0 that I found actually worked as advertised).