db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Joseph <gai...@yha.att.ne.jp>
Subject Building Torque
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:23:26 GMT
Hi,

So I checked the latest version of Torque out of CVS, installed maven
and entered the command:

maven java:jar

the various jar files got downloaded, tests were run, and the jar file
was built. All well and good.

However I can't figure out from the documentation or the directory tree
which database was used to run these tests against. I have mysql running
on my computer and nothing else, so I assume that given the tests all
passed that it must have used my local mysql db, or perhaps it ran the
tests on a remote machine?

Anyway, the problem I am having is that I can't find which xml files
contain the "test:test:" target or which build.properties are being used
to run these tests.

I am a complete maven novice so please be gentle with me.

Thanks in advance.

CHEERS> SAM