db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Hodgkinson <a...@softxs.ch>
Subject Turorial web page broken.
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:24:18 GMT

Dear All,

The four-step tutorial on the Torque site appears to be
broken. Namely, there are no links that lead you to steps
1-4. Interestingly, you can directly access the pages,
provided you know their names. E.g. there are no links
to get you to:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/tutorial/step2.html
  http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/tutorial/step3.html
  http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/tutorial/step4.html

Could somebody fix it please?

I've also been reading some of the Betwixt web pages
and suspect that something similar happened. In this
case it's almost impossible to find a source download on
the Betwixt pages.

Perhaps someone should review the last Jakarta web site
reorganization to make sure other stuff didn't get lost
too. I suspect that some of the 'sub-menus' that were present
in many of the Jakarta web pages have gotten lost.

Many thanks in advance.

Alan.