db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Travis Stevens" <Travis.Stev...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Turorial web page broken.
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:50:28 GMT
I've noticed this too... but it works fine if you click on the
Torque 3.0.x <http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque-30/index.html>
link from the turbine page http://apache.jakarta.org/turbine that is in
the left hand menu.  The link on the top right of the ame page will not
allow you to get to the sub tutorial menu.