db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS122 - Join methods are not generated.
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 06:45:43 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS122>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    TRQS122
Reported by: Scott Eade
             seade@backstagetech.com.au - (seade@backstagetech.com.au)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: windows 2000
was not generating the Join methods that were previously generated by Turbine 2.1.

I tracked this down to the following change:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-turbine-torque/src/templates/om/Object
.vm.diff?r1=1.40&r2=1.41&diff_format=h

By adding some debugging code I have found that for me the "!" on the line
that was added:

    #set ( $doJoinGet = !$tblFK2.isForReferenceOnly())

Doesn't work (i.e. "!false" is the same as "false").