db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Haberman <step...@beachead.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion: A change to Torque (populate & XML)
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:21:22 GMT
On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 10:19:39AM +0000, Alan Hodgkinson wrote:

> > {Use] ..Intake.. [for populating your objects].
>
> Thanks. I hadn't seen that. Exactly how 'fragile' is it?

It is great once you have it set up (e.g. the XML file with the
rules you want and what not), but getting it that initial
point where everything clicks and works can be tedious. I had
problems with it anyway, and there have been several other people
posting with the same general problems, e.g. minor configuration
errors they couldn't debug, but once pointed out, it worked as
advertised.

- Stephen