db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Movement to db.apache.org
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:21:00 GMT

As has been planned for a while, Torque will be moving to db.apache.org.
We are currently trying to set up the infrastruture and currently the
accounts are being set up to access the new repository for Torque. I
have placed a file in the top-level directory of Torque and request that
developers who wish to be transfered over to developing Torque in its
new hope edit the project.xml file and add yourself with correct email
address and apache id. I will take the contents of developers element in
the project.xml and pass that on the Brian Behlendorf who is helping us
get Torque setup @ db.apache.org.

Jason van Zyl