db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject RE: I am disappointed with the problems with Torque
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:16:35 GMT
Adam,

I've done that myself. I find search and replace far more reliable than
my memory when it comes to turbine/torque props files!! Also remember
that the props files are regenerated from the master files each time
'ant init' is run. It can be worth checking the settings after each 'ant
init', if you have problems.

I also stopped editing the schema files by hand. I now use Xerlin (
http://www.xerlin.org ) and it has helped me avoid some of the stupid
errors I'm prone to making.