db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Håkon Larsson <haakon.lars...@xox.no>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS119 - OM generation flaw in Torque 3.0
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:32:56 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS119>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    TRQS119
Reported by: Håkon Larsson
             haakon - (haakon.larsson@xox.no)

Details:

to uppercase names and since I'm using a database where all my column names are in lowercase,
the SQL generated by the Peer and MapBuilder classes will therefore generate an SQLException
when executed. By taking a look the templates Peer.vm and MapBuilder.vm, I saw that the column
names where converted to uppercase while the table names staid the same. I guess that the
column names where not originally meant to be converted to uppercase and it doesn&#8217;t
make any sense to do so either, making inconsistence between that is defined in the database-schema.xml
and the SQL generated by the Peer and MapBuilder classes.