db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject Re: [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS87 - patch OM templates to avoid name conflict
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 19:40:21 GMT
Hi,

Just wanted to ping the committers.  I submitted a patch TRQS87 about a
month ago but never heard any feedback.  Did I submit this correctly?  Does
someone regularly go through the issues and review the new patches?  At the
moment I've forked the code for my project to make this work, it'd be nice
to go back to the standard code base.

Thanks,

WILL
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS87>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    TRQS87
Reported by: William Glass-Husain
             wglass - (wglass@forio.com)

as Java
reserved words.  As Torque creates a private variable for each field, that
was
a problem.
I changed the name of this private variable to have "_t" appended
to the end of the field name.  This allows java reserved words (like
"class") to be
field names.