db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From JDigg...@genelogic.com
Subject Scarab - access to bug tracking?
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:16:06 GMT
Speaking of, as a torque user I'd prefer to have read-only access to the
current lists of known bugs + status before hasseling the list (yet again)
about something that's already known and just hidden from public view by
Scarab's permissions system. How does one go about viewing currently-known
torque bugs? And, out of curiousity, what's the utility of such a protected
bug tracker?

Thanks,
-j

James Diggans
Bioinformatics Programmer
Gene Logic, Inc.
Phone: 301.987.1756
FAX: 301.987.1701

                      William

                      Glass-Husain             To:       Remke Rutgers <remke.rutgers@brightalley.nl>

                      <wglass@forio.com        cc:       "turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org"

                      >                         <turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               Subject:  [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS92 modified

                      12/12/2002 03:22

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Scarab

                      Admistrator

Issue TRQS92 has just been modified by user wglass

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS92>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

I use this task a lot, and modified the build-torque.xml to use a property
to specify a directory for the data, much like it does for the sql and the
schema.  This way, it's much more consistent.  It doesn't make sense for me
to have the schema and the data in the same directory, they are really two
different things.

Unfortunately, I don't have a patch, as my build file is heavily
customized.  But if this seems agreeable I can make one.

==  The information contained in this email message is intended only for
use by the      ==
==  recipient(s) to which it is addressed.  This message may be privileged
and            ==
==  confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not        ==
==  the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended           ==
==  recipient,  you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error       ==
==  and that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other     ==
==  use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, is
strictly                       ==
==  prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the       ==
==  sender and delete the material from your computer.
==