db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Quinton McCombs" <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject RE: Scarab - access to bug tracking?
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:26:17 GMT
http://scarab.wreken.com/issue is the link to the issue tracking system
for Turbine, toque, tdk, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: JDiggans@genelogic.com [mailto:JDiggans@genelogic.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:16 PM
To: turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Scarab - access to bug tracking?

Speaking of, as a torque user I'd prefer to have read-only access to the
current lists of known bugs + status before hasseling the list (yet
again) about something that's already known and just hidden from public
view by Scarab's permissions system. How does one go about viewing
currently-known torque bugs? And, out of curiousity, what's the utility
of such a protected bug tracker?

Thanks,
-j

James Diggans
Bioinformatics Programmer
Gene Logic, Inc.
Phone: 301.987.1756
FAX: 301.987.1701

                      William

                      Glass-Husain             To:       Remke Rutgers
<remke.rutgers@brightalley.nl>
                      <wglass@forio.com        cc:
"turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org"

<turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
                                               Subject:  [SOURCE] Issue
#TRQS92 modified
                      12/12/2002 03:22

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Scarab

                      Admistrator

Issue TRQS92 has just been modified by user wglass

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS92>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

I use this task a lot, and modified the build-torque.xml to use a
property to specify a directory for the data, much like it does for the
sql and the schema.  This way, it's much more consistent.  It doesn't
make sense for me to have the schema and the data in the same directory,
they are really two different things.

Unfortunately, I don't have a patch, as my build file is heavily
customized.  But if this seems agreeable I can make one.

==
==  The information contained in this email message is intended only for
use by the      ==
==  recipient(s) to which it is addressed.  This message may be
privileged
and            ==
==  confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not        ==
==  the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to
the
intended           ==
==  recipient,  you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error       ==
==  and that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other     ==
==  use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information,
is
strictly                       ==
==  prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please
contact the       ==
==  sender and delete the material from your computer.
==