db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Quinton McCombs <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS94 - Database connections not being released
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:27:44 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS94>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    TRQS94
Reported by: Quinton McCombs
             quintonm - (qmccombs@nequalsone.com)

Details:

on the logging of the connection pool status and it says that there are four pooled connections.
 The database reports that there are 43 connections.

Here is my Torque.properties file:

torque.database.default=default torque.database.default.adapter=oracle
torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.logInterval=60
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@neo02.nequalsone.com:1521:DEV
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user=******
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password=******
torque.idbroker.cleverquantity=true
torque.manager.useCache = true

This is the log statement from the connection pool: 2002-12-11 10:28:07,055 [Thread-10] DEBUG
org.apache.torque.pool.ConnectionPool -
org.apache.torque.pool.ConnectionPool@be76c7 (in + out = total): 4 + 0 = 4

Database: Oracle