db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From William Glass-Husain <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS92 modified
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:22:49 GMT

Issue TRQS92 has just been modified by user wglass

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS92>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

I use this task a lot, and modified the build-torque.xml to use a property to specify a directory
for the data, much like it does for the sql and the schema.  This way, it's much more consistent.
 It doesn't make sense for me to have the schema and the data in the same directory, they
are really two different things.

Unfortunately, I don't have a patch, as my build file is heavily customized.  But if this
seems agreeable I can make one.