db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From travis stevens <Travis.Stev...@noaa.gov>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS103 modified
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:54:52 GMT

Issue TRQS103 has just been modified by user Travis.Stevens@noaa.gov

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS103>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

Description changed from 'Added code to org.apache....' to 'Other changes being made....'

Comment:  I have found some different oracle related sql which I have implemented this class
to deal with (like the naming constraint).  I am have a question.  The current class is meant
to deal with mysql, and I am working with oracle.  Should there be a base SQLToAppData class
wich is overwritten for different databases?