db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From William Glass-Husain <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS100 - always does console logging
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:13:38 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/issues/id/TRQS100>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    TRQS100
Reported by: William Glass-Husain
             wglass - (wglass@forio.com)

Details:

to stdout.

I have the same problem as JDiggans, but am too lazy to put in my data.  It's almost the same
though, except I'm not doing the Turbine logging.

http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-torque-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg01220.html

quote "At the moment Torque is dumping all its queries to the console and to a
file and I cannot figure out where and how I'm telling it to do this. "