db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject Re: Database connections not being released
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:45:25 GMT
Quinton,

I think I've experienced something similar... hitting postgres max
connections limit of 35 with torque.properties similar to yours. I have
changed to using the jdbc2 pool and so far, the problem seems to have
been eliminated. I'm not sure yet though, as my application is still
getting comparatively low usage. My experience of switching pools was
that all that was required was to change the entries in
torque.properties.

Peter