db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: my plans for torque and turbine
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:42:52 GMT
Martin Poeschl <mpoeschl@marmot.at> writes:

>* switch to commons-logging (torque and turbine)
[...]
>* replace TurbineResources with commons-configuration

You'll get my patches soon after the release.

>i'm not sure what should happen with the services ... we can use fulcrum
>services and remove the services from turbine-2

>i think torque 3.1 and turbine 2.3 should be released about 3 month
>after the 3.0/2.2 releases

+1 We definitely need a road map. If just to make sure that not
someone comes and starts checking in code without talking to the other
developers.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20