db-torque-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andreou Andreas <andy...@di.uoa.gr>
Subject Re: [PATCH] Fixes and enhancements for the sql2xml task
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:29:00 GMT
Martin Poeschl wrote:

> what was the problem with the jdbc task???? 

don't know yet...I'll try to look at it today...maybe I'm not setting
parameters correctly, but I tried to have the jdbc task connect to
Oracle and Sap (which it correctly did) and then generate the
corresponding shema.xml (which it DOESN'T)

> you only tested for oracle??
>
No.
My own sql scripts are mainly for oracle (cause that's what we use at 
the university)
and I tested heavily on them and they all pass and create correct xmls.
Then I had torque create sql scripts from the above xmls, from those
included with the source (id-table-schema.xml) and also from hand made xmls.
I told it to create the scripts for both postgres and then oracle.
Using those scripts, I finally run the sql2xml task again and they pass ok.
I also tested the postgres sql script that comes with jive.
So, till now I've tested on postgres and oracle sripts.
I'm planning on testing the task with many other scripts + for other kinds
of DBs (i.e. mySql) and making a junit test to automate this process...





Mime
View raw message