db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Hans Novak <hno...@repcom.de>
Subject Re: storing objects
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:24:55 GMT
Alessandro Colantoni schrieb:
> HI, I upload a new release and improved a bit documentation.
> I solved (I think) the problem noticed by Hans, so it is not need put the
> quartz servlet in the web.xml, and it should work in no web application. I
> hope this helps you Hans.

Hi Alessandro,

i have try the new Version, but the same Problem.
The Code was only:
        try {
            BD bd =
ServiceLocator.getInstance().getManagerBD("BDFactoryDefaultClass","StandardBDDefaultClass");
        } catch (ApplicationException e) {
            //manage the exception
        }

org/quartz/SchedulerException
    at de.repcom.osfaktura.aStartups.Test.machWas(Test.java:22)
    at de.repcom.osfaktura.aStartups.Test.<init>(Test.java:15)
    at de.repcom.osfaktura.aStartups.Test.main(Test.java:12)

When i start my standard App with the Mandragora jar addedd, then i get
this error:

osf] INFO : AppStart
[BOOT] INFO: -- boot log messages -->
[BOOT] INFO: Loading OJB's properties:
jar:file:/home/hnovak/eclipse-workspace/osfaktura/lib/mandragora-0.1-20070912.204127-17.jar!/OJB.prop
erties
[BOOT] INFO: Found logging properties file: OJB-logging.properties
[BOOT] INFO: Logging: Found logger class
'org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.PoorMansLoggerImpl

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.ojb.broker.PBFactoryException:
There was no 'default-connection' attribute enabled in the jdbc connect
ion descriptor
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.defaultPersistenceBroker(Unknown

Source)
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(Unknown
Source)
    at
de.repcom.osfaktura.core.db.PartnerFactoryCore.<init>(PartnerFactoryCore.java:28)
    at de.repcom.osfaktura.gui.partner.PartnerFrm.<init>(PartnerFrm.java:50)
    at de.repcom.osfaktura.aStartups.PartnerCore.<init>(PartnerCore.java:43)
    at de.repcom.osfaktura.aStartups.PartnerCore.main(PartnerCore.java:29)

Do i need any jar of yor "blank" project into my ojb_blank projekt (more
then the mandragora jar) ?
Your Project looks good to me, have intresting features, what can help
me to minimize complexity of code.
Hope you can help :-)

Hans