db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Cosmin MERLUSCA <c.merlu...@artis.fr>
Subject OJB 1.1
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:49:31 GMT
Hello,

I'm using OJB and I would have a number of questions for you:

1. Is this project going on or is it going to be stopped? The answer to this
is critical for the project.

2. If is going to continue, when is OJB 1.1 due to come out?

3. Will OJB 1.1 solve the problem of complex expressions? I have spent quite
a lot of time searching the answer to this question, and I have seen that
there was some work done on 1.0.3, but this is hardly  enough. What I need
is to be able to create complex expressions and if this problem is not going
to be solved, I can perform SQL queries directly. I just want to know, so
that I can make a planning on my work and on the directions on which I
should go.

Thank you and I hope for a very quick answer,

Cosmin MERLUSCA.