db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:31:14 GMT
Hi Johnson,

could you please post some (pseudo) code so that I can write a test to
reproduce your locking problem. Is OJB running in a managed (e.g. using
an appServer with JTA) or non-managed environment.

> If I use another session to read it ok,But the record I wrote never
> change.

sounds as the record was not committed.

regards,
Armin

Johnson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I try to upgrade my ojb in cocoon from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3.
> when I save a record and then read the record(or others) the system got an error
> org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException
> If I use another session to read it ok,But the record I wrote never change.
> the objectcache I use in 1.0.1 is org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCachePerBrokerImpl
> and 1.0.3 I use the same or ObjectCacheTwoLevelImpl it read ok then write no error(but
database no record) and then read again and got the error.