db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomatli...@gmx.at>
Subject Beginners Question Tutorial Problem
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:32:33 GMT
Hi,

I've some question regarding ojb. I'm an absolute beginner with ojb
although I've used torque quite a lot.
1. The tutorial uses Java-Classes and generates the repository_user.xml
is the other way round also possible?
    I ask this because I'm designing my databases using clay an
eclipse-plugin(it restores the database in an XML-File) and it should be
straight
    forward to write an XSLT to convert the clay-file to a
repository_users.xml maybe I'm even releasing this as an eclipse plugin ;-)

2. Following the tutorial when running "ant build setup-db" I get the
following build error:
-------------------------8<-------------------------
[ojbdoclet] E:\eclipse-workspaces\beso-devel\BesoBug\build.xml:78:
destDir attribute must be present.
[ojbdoclet] at xdoclet.DocletTask.validateOptions(DocletTask.java:495)
[ojbdoclet] at xjavadoc.ant.XJavadocTask.execute(XJavadocTask.java:89)
[ojbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
[ojbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
[ojbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
[ojbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)
[ojbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)
[ojbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:40)
[ojbdoclet] at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)
[ojbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)
[ojbdoclet] at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:423)
[ojbdoclet] at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.main(InternalAntRunner.java:137)