db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: JDO Query / indexed column
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:10:08 GMT
Thanks Charles,

Right, i was still confusing, i'm in the fundamental problem case, no
where cititeria, and don't know what to do next.
Between i didn't succed to get p6spy logs, and discoverd following the
OjectCache instructions : caching works for me with PB and not with JDO!
Then i red somthing i should read before in FAQ section 3.3 "I recommend
to not use JDO now, but to use the existing ODMG api for the time being"
and wonder if this would affect my problem too...
Any suggestion / what i should do next?

Regards,

Phil