db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError on criteria.addLike
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:09:56 GMT
Alessandro Colantoni wrote:
> I'm trying to use the ojb implementation of PropertySet (a framework of
> opensymphony.com <http://opensymphony.com>)
> There is a piece of code
>
> Criteria critere = new Criteria();
> critere.addEqualTo("globalKey", globalKey);
> critere.addLike("itemKey", key);
>
> When executing the line critere.addLike("itemKey", key) I get the following
> error
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.ojb.broker.query.Criteria.addLike(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Objec
> t;)
>  I'm using db-ojb-1.0.1 with jakarta-tomcat-5.5.0 and jdk1.5.0_02
> Could be a version problem??
> thanks

Are you compiling your code with exactly the same OJB JAR in CLASSPATH
as when you execute your webapp?

Check for and remove any OJB .class files in WEB-INF/classes and make
sure you don't have conflicting OJB JAR files in WEB-INF/lib vs
Tomcat common libs (CATALINA_HOME/common/lib).

Regards,
  Martin