db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incompatible class Exception
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:26:42 GMT
Bobby Lawrence wrote:
> Well -
> The OJB jar is not in the web-app classpath.
> I have the jar in the EJB classpath.
> I have removed it and I get the desired effect...the app server can't
> find the PersistenceBroker class.
> When I use ANY version of > 1.0.1, I get this exception.
> --Bobby

you mentioned that you use a remote session bean, so your client need
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.collections.RemovalAwareCollection
class in classpath too, because the serialized objects with 1:n
references use this class to store the referenced objects. How does your
webApp get access to this class? Maybe you put only this class object in
the classpath of your webApp.

regards,
Armin

> Armin Waibel wrote:
>
>> Hi Bobby,
>>
>> Bobby Lawrence wrote:
>>
>>> OK - After upgrading to 1.0.3 and the newer version of the
>>> OJB.properties file, I am still getting the exception:
>>>
>>> java.io.InvalidClassException:
>>> org.apache.ojb.broker.util.collections.RemovalAwareCollection; local