db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Bobby Lawrence <robe...@jlab.org>
Subject Re: Incompatible class Exception
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:59:57 GMT
Well -
The OJB jar is not in the web-app classpath.
I have the jar in the EJB classpath.
I have removed it and I get the desired effect...the app server can't
find the PersistenceBroker class.
When I use ANY version of > 1.0.1, I get this exception.
--Bobby

Bobby Lawrence
MIS Application Developer

Jefferson Lab (www.jlab.org)