db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Bruno CROS <bruno.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OJB and temporary tables
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:50:50 GMT
Why change the repository? My first idea was to (re)create the table after
modifications of the torque generated script of the table. Modifications
tells something like "On commit delete row" (Oracle)
 Then, my table is mapped, for only the time of the transaction, and i use
only with REportQuery to avoid the cache ghost errors. May be i have to
mount , unmount the repository table description to be sure the cache is
cleared ? that's what you tell ?
 Thanks