db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Bruno CROS <bruno.c...@gmail.com>
Subject OJB and temporary tables
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:17:33 GMT
  Hello,

I did not find any concrete discussings about dealing with temporary
tables with OJB.

My aim is to check some values against records in OJB tables. The
query is a complex join query, with multiple records entries.

Make a query for each check will be too heavy and too long. My first
idea is to insert some records (to be checked) in a temporary table,
and check them against with a report query.

Is there a better way? Something  i miss ?

Does OJB support temporary table mapping? if not, why ?

Evenly, how store procedures would help me ?

Thanks a lot.