db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in SqlHelper
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:07:31 GMT
> we already have class path hints. what is the path hint supposed to do ?

It would allow the user to explicitly specify which paths are used in
the criteria. Obviously its usage would require the specification of
all paths, but then it would make matters a lot easier for OJB as it
would only have to replace these paths rather than having to search
for possible paths.

But I could also create a slightly more sophisticated SQL expression
recognizer - I have to deal with the SQL specifics of the various
databases anyway in DdlUtils - if that's any help ?

Tom