db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From "Johnson" <john...@soho.club.tw>
Subject Re: org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:38:13 GMT
Hi!

tks your help I use OJB in cocoon tmocat here's the code.
this code is work on 1.0.1 but not work in 1.0.3.

    public int save(Sa1 bean, Implementation impl)
    {
       int cnt = 0;
        Database db = impl.newDatabase();
        try {
          db.open("sy", Database.OPEN_READ_WRITE);
          Transaction tx = impl.newTransaction();
          tx.begin();
          OQLQuery query = impl.newOQLQuery();
          query.create("select sa1s from " + Sa1.class.getName() + " where
sa1_ord = $1");
          query.bind(bean.getSa1_ord());
          DList result = (DList) query.execute();
          cnt = result.size();
          if (cnt != 0) {
              Sa1 toBeEdited = (Sa1) result.get(0);
              if (toBeEdited != null) {
               try {
                  PropertyUtils.copyProperties(toBeEdited,bean);
  tx.commit();
               } catch (Throwable t) {}
 tx.begin();
               tx.lock(toBeEdited, Transaction.UPGRADE);
              tx.commit();
 }
              else {tx.abort();}
           }