db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From "Johnson" <john...@soho.club.tw>
Subject org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:39:02 GMT
Hi!

I try to upgrade my ojb in cocoon from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3.
when I save a record and then read the record(or others) the system got an error
org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException
If I use another session to read it ok,But the record I wrote never change.
the objectcache I use in 1.0.1 is org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCachePerBrokerImpl
and 1.0.3 I use the same or ObjectCacheTwoLevelImpl it read ok then write no error(but database
no record) and then read again and got the error.
is there something I'm wrong?

Best Regards

Johnson