db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Franke <fra...@softenergy.de>
Subject Re: Borrow broker from pool failed
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:21:21 GMT
Peter Juszack wrote:

> we use OJB 1.0-rc5 together with JBoss 3.2.1 and EJB in a production
> environment. The system is up for about one and a half years. The
> problem is, that we have to restart the JBoss application server once
> a week. This is necessary because new ServerContexts (Logins) can't
> get a persistence broker from the pool (stack tarce follows).
I know that problem. We had the same a time ago. I think there are 2
solutions: First you must close each broker with broker.close. Check
your code for this. Second it seems this is a bug in your ojb version.
Since we changed to ojb 1.0.1 we haven't had this problem anymore.
The change from 1.0-rc5 to 1.0.1 was really easy and without any trouble.

good luck

regards

Thomas

--